Thursday, July 24, 2008

My first attempt at the Orioles


Orioles pitcher Daniel Cabrera, #40, pitches on Thursday July 24, 2008 during a game against the Toronto Blue Jays ending in a 7-1 loss by the Orioles in Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore.

"Take me out to the ball game......" the song! is the closest I have come to baseball. I grew up in Houston, can we say big skin! Today I had the privilege of photographing Baltimore's beloved Orioles. I have to say it was faster than I anticipated. After photographing the necessities I took a stab at a pan image. I look forward to future opportunities with baseball.

1 comment:

mike c said...

don't you remember what ross franklin taught us? 400 iso shutter speed has to be above 200 with a 200mm, if you are using a 300mm i imagine the shutter speed should be above 300. However, sweet picture.